rbgm allows reading of geometry from BGM files, either in raw coordinate form or as Spatial objects. The aim is to make all of the following straightforward:
- read of the BGM format, maintaining all topology and attributes
- use of the BGM specification for visualization and data extraction
- creation of BGM from shapefiles, R spatial objects and whatever else
Install from CRAN:
Install the development version from Github using
How can I contribute to rbgm?
Install, use, test the package, and let me know!
Please use the Issues tab on GitHub to add feature requests and bug reports: https://github.com/AustralianAntarcticDivision/rbgm/issues/
use Pull Requests if you have changes you’d like to contribute.
- mfdbatlantis MareFrame Atlantis routines
- atlantistools data processing and visualisation tool for R
- ratlantis R code for interfacing with Atlantis ecosystem modeling software
- vat Visualizing Atlantis Tool (vat)
- EastAntarctica_Atlantis Project work at Australian Antarctic Division and the Antarctic Climate and Ecosystems CRC
- AtlantisNEUS_R R code (scripts and functions) to interact with and analyze output from the Atlantis NEAU End-2-end marine ecosystem model
See the package vignettes for examples.